Friday, June 20, 2008

Welcome Home

The Husband is returning from Parchute Dude training today(early!) I spent yesterday evening lining up Cat 1, Gomer Pyle, and Cat 2, Radar, insisting that there will have to be an end to the romping on the glass coffee table, no more sitting in the dining room chairs with me as I eat, and no more loud talking at 2:00 a.m. they have to find their tooshes back on the floor and keep their yapping to a minimum.

I have a counseling appointment today. I was going to cancel, but I think it's in my best interest to keep the appointment andcheck out from work early. I was never an advocate of counseling, but now that I've started I can't stop. It's amazing what I've learned about myself, the journeys my mind has taken since starting. I'm seeing a counselor at my old church. He's the only tie I have remaining at that church. The Husband and I have stopped going to this church because I don't feel a presence there. I'm still looking, but looking for a church in this very liberal town is turning out to be very challenging.

No comments: